Black Gei$ha

" Benci dosa tapi cintai pendosa .... elefyu all "

Friday, December 01, 2006

Lazy Bastard



">Link

Lazy bastard
That’s what they call on me
They wont find the truth on me
So...
I just walk the street every fuckin day
Alone...
With nothing to prove!


It’s all because i lost my Sun.
He’s gone, and there is no tomorrow now.
I just can blaming myself.
He’s dead now.
Murder by the slap of destiny in his desires.
They dont give a fuck for my Sun that i fucked.


So all i can do is just go home and watch what i could do.
‘Cos everytime i think of you it makes me cries just like a baby’.
It’s not a fuckin’ sex i can tell you.
My cries was fucked me myself.


And then.
Someone come take a step in the future.
Bring me to see what life all about this day.
Asked me whether i’m ready for life’s adventure.
But i never know what i’ll find out today.


Feeling depressed everyday for the last years of my life.
Listen to same bullshit everyday slowly torturing me.
It’s a wonderful world they tell you.
Some asshole try to find some reality.
And then, tears of depression cover your face,
and you come across as a lonely wanderer who locks in pain.








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home